1 cup jasmine rice
2 cups water
1-2 tablespoon coconut oil
2 tablespoons poppy seeds
1 teaspoon cinnamon (or 1 cinnamon stick)
1/2 bunch or parsley
• Begin by cooking the jasmine rice according to the instructions on the package.
• In a pan, melt the coconut oil and add 2 tablespoons of poppy seeds.
• Stir well until they begin to spring (takes about 2 minutes).
• Mix with the jasmine rice and add parsley leaves.
• Optional: add radish and blueberries.
• Also nice: replace parsley with coriander/cilantro.
This recipe is inspired from a cooking course with Julia Wunderlich (www.rollingtiger.org).